Everyone likes a kiss.
But caution is advised: get it wrong when you first kiss and the girl won't want to see you again. Get it right, however, and the future will look much brighter.
Indonesian singer Krisdayanti is renowned for her kissing prowess and here are some of her tips:
1) Choose the right place to kiss. Kissing in a public place is risky but hotels are expensive. The solution? Be old-fashioned and get things going at home!
2) Brush your teeth well. And use listermint! After all, kissing is a highly intimate activity and the odors of a spicey Indonesian lunch can deflate an intimate moment as quickly as a nail in your car tire.
3) As for the act itself - take its slowly at first and gradually build up momentum.
4) Close your eyes if you like! If you kiss with your eyes open, girls might think you have other things on your mind (like football). And that is certainly not in your favor!
5) There are many ways to kiss, but French kissing will always be held in the greatest regard. But remember: girls don't have gills - so let 'em breathe from time to time!!!
Krisdayanti shows how it is done
Other famous Indonesian kisses