Well here is what she has to say:
“I doesn’t know much about the world of government, but I am ready to learn”.
But what sort of policies will she advocate?
Well, if she needs some ideas perhaps she could consider the ones below:
Policy ideas for Julia's political manifesto
1. End Censorship
• Bring about the establishment of a truly national classification scheme which includes a special rating for Indonesian erotica.
• Introduce an R and X rating for computer games.
• NO Internet censorship in Indonesia - and return Internet censorship to parents and individuals.
• To enact national anti-discrimination laws which make it illegal to unfairly discriminate against people or companies on the basis of job, occupation, profession or calling.
• To hold a referendum to create mandatory equal numbers of men and women in Indonesia’s parliament.
• To create total equal rights in all areas of the law for lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender people.
• Overturn racist laws against foreigners.
• To enact national pregnancy termination laws.
• Government to provide subsidies for performance drugs like Viagra and Cialis.
• Free condoms to keep birth rates low and to prevent “hamil sebelum menikah”.
Julia should support the idea of free condoms to keep birth rates low