Indah Kalalo

Indah Kalalo is an Indonesian model in Jakarta who has had some success:

- “Model of the year 2000” & “Fashion Café’s "most promising model"

- Movies: Belahan Jiwa (Soulmate) & Pesan Dari Surga (Message from Heaven)

- Print ads: Vaseline, Giordano, L'oreal

- TV ads: L'oreal, Vaseline, Pocari Sweat

On a password protected website, in which models promote themselves, Indah introduces herself like this:

Hello, my name is Indah, my friends call me Piu. I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. I've been modeling for almost 9 years now. I am also an actress and a TV presenter. I also like to organize parties in Jakarta's famous club (sic). My passion is traveling and that’s why I love da (sic) modeling industry cause it allows me to travel around da (sic) world...

Well, never mind the English. Literacy ain’t part of being a model right? And as for the type of work she is willing to undertake, she lists the following:

Fashion: print, catalog, editorial, runway, bodypart (hmm), showroom, fitness, tearoom (huh?), lingerie
Commercial: product, lifestyle, corporate, demo, tradeshow
Glamour: art-nude, lingerie

Art-nude? Hmm. Sounds interesting. Is there some raunchy stuff in the pipeline I wonder?

Indah Kalalo sexy pantaiNice body, but what the hell does that dog think it’s up to?
 

Simply Indonesia Design by Insight © 2009